Friday, September 6, 2013

Trail Prep and Hill Work

I'm sorry all my pictures look basically the same but this is what I see, so you might as well see things from my perspective:)

I started putting this together yesterday. This morning I thought about this and the last two years as I read:

At the time, all discipline seems a cause not for joy but for pain, yet later it brings the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who are trained by it. ~ Hebrews 12:11


First we pause to take it all in...
while Matilda snacks on the hill:)
We walk down the hill,
And trot up!
Heading into the paddocks
One of my favorite spots. You can see the mountains.
Once the leaves are down we'll be able to see most of Bramblewood from here.
Down to the trailhead
Then some well deserved relaxation!

No comments:

Post a Comment